To make your experience even more fulfilling – and to be respectful to your fellow yogis – please be mindful of the following:
• Arrive 10-15 minutes early. Please leave your shoes at the front door and then check in at the front desk.
• Injuries or medical conditions. Please let your instructor know before class if you have anything going on with you so they can best serve you.
• Practice on an empty stomach. Do not eat a big meal 2 hours prior to yoga practice. Be sure to come to class well hydrated.
• Dress appropriately. Wear comfortable, fitted workout clothes you are okay to sweat in. Bring another set of clothes to change into if you plan on sweating.
• Valuables. We have a limited numbers of lockers available for use DURING CLASS (please bring your own lock). Otherwise you can take them into the studio with you.
• Turn off your cell phone. Please be respectful of your yogi neighbours and refrain from texting or using your cell phone in the yoga room.
• Fragrances. Please do not wear any fragrances to class.
• Leaving class early. Please don’t. For your own personal safety, please stay in the yoga room for the duration of your class. You can always lay down on your mat. If you absolutely must leave early, please let your instructor know before class so as to reduce the impact of you leaving on your fellow student.
• Your Yoga Practice. Like running or the gym, once or twice a week will leave you stiff and sore each time you go. Try for 3-6 times per week to give the magic of yoga a chance to work for you.
• Please be quiet in the yoga room. If you need to speak to your friends, please chat in the reception area.
• Please be respectful of your fellow yogis. Please. In the studio, the bathroom and the reception area. We are all in this together.
• Respect of everyone’s time. PLEASE NOTE THE STUDIO OPENS HALF AN HOUR BEFORE CLASS AND CLOSES HALF AN HOUR AFTER CLASS.