Expand your teaching journey & personal practice!
Our 100hr modules have been specially curated and developed by the YogaLife Team as tools to cultivate a practice that heals, inspires and transforms both teacher and student.
YogaLife Cape Town runs 3 annual 100hr teacher training programmes:
Art of Anatomy and Pranayama
Conscious Communication & Creative Sequencing
Live your Yoga, Yoga Philosophy in Practice
OUR DATES FOR 2023
Art of Anatomy and Pranayama:
21 – 30 July
Conscious Communication & Creative Sequencing:
25 August – 16 September
Live Your Yoga, Yoga Philosophy Embodied:
2 – 26 November
COURSE OVERVIEW & HIGHLIGHTS
- Philosophy of pranayama as part of 8 limbs
- Anatomy and physiology of Pranayama
- Breath and nervous system – psychology and mind
- Types of pranayama
- Practical application of pranayama whilst teaching and practicing
- Voice (Mantra)
- Deep dive into the anatomy of core, shoulders, pelvis & hips
- Posture Breakdown
- Experience arm balances/inversions through a totally new lens, by implementing the tools of pranayama, nervous system regulation and functional anatomy
- Your nervous system: Understand the subtle communication and intricate nuances from within.
- Conscious Communication: Deepen your understanding of the neurology of nonverbal and verbal communication, the power of your authentic voice.
- Teaching tools: Practical applications of specific teaching tools, including breath formula, compassionate language and ways of structuring a flow class.
- Assists: Learn to perform physical assists with intention and compassion.
- Creative Sequencing: A deep dive into intelligent sequencing, theming, threading creative transitions and poses together.
- In-depth study of Patanjali’s 8 Limbs
- Explore the Vayus and Koshas
- Explore yoga ethics through self inquiry, seva and movement
- Bring a conceptual understanding of the subtle body into felt awareness
- Create a life of balance and well-being through self study
- Community outreach & service
R15 000 per module
R13 500 *paid 1 month prior to training start
Pay for all three modules together
20% for teachers with YogaLife 200 – hour TT
Terms & Conditions
Upon payment and confirmation of your place:
• If cancellation is more than 4 weeks from start date = 75% refund.
• If cancellation is between 2-4 weeks from start date = 50% refund available.
• If cancellation is less than 2 weeks from start date = 25% refund available.