Spring dates: 4 – 14 May 2023.
INVESTMENT R4500 Early bird R4 000 if paid in full (before 15th April 2023).
Saturday & Sunday 7:30- 2:30pm
– Practical opportunity to expand your understanding of the intention behind Sculpt Yoga
– Explore the hips, pelvis, spine, core and shoulders through functional anatomy
– Intelligent and safe sequencing
– Experience a HIIT class through a totally new lens by implementing the tools of pranayama, nervous system regulation and functional anatomy
– Learn how to safely deliver a Sculpt Yoga class for all fitness levels and all bodies
– Posture Breakdown
– Fun and strong practices
What is included:
Access to all classes at YogaLife Cape Town 1 week prior to training.
Instruction and interaction with YogaLife Teachers, Faculty, and Staff
Ongoing support following the training
18h30 – 20h00: ANATOMY MODULES
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
7h00 – 8h30: INTENSIVE PRACTICE
11h30: THEORY MODULES
R4 000 – EARLY BIRD RATE
R4 500 – FULL PRICE
NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER TRAINING HAS STARTED
Our studio is right in the heart of De Waterkant, next to the Old Cape Quarter on Waterkant Street. We are dedicated to promoting expanded consciousness, healing and growth in individuals from the global community. We do this by offering transformative yoga classes in a supportive and professional space that are fun, physically challenging, and contemplative.